The program requirements for the Leaner Six Sigma Black Belt program are as follows:
- 5 days of live training with an SSD Global Instructor
- 8 online informational modules
- 8 online Q&A assignments
- Online final exercise
- Online exam with a passing score of 75% or higher
- Two Leaner Six Sigma Project (Including project charter & report with ROI)
- One white paper on an applied LSS process
Due dates are based on the date of your workshop.
Homework is due 3 weeks from the Monday following your workshop.
Exam must be taken no later than 4 weeks from the Wednesday following your class – a reminder will be sent the Friday before with a password.
Project Charter is due 5 weeks from the Monday following your workshop date.
Second Project Charter (if applicable) is due 10 weeks from the Monday following your workshop date (even though you may be working on your first project report.).
All work must be submitted by 4 months from the following Monday of your workshop (Black Belt).